Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today was my last day working at Than Wheeler's tavern. I told the owner, Deb, that I start at the Car Store on Monday. She and her son Keith (who bartends at nights there) both worked there as salespeople in the past, so they gave me some great advice. "You won't have time to work here, dude," said Keith. "I made a shitload of money there."

So I got paid in cash for today's work, made some great tips, and shook everyone's hand and thanked them for the memories...of a month of working twice a week.

I sure hope I make a "shitload of money".

3 comments:

  1. Me too I want you to be my rich uncle

    ReplyDelete
  2. never trust someone who claims to have made a "shitload of money" if they are now making a non-shitload doing something else unless maybe they love it and even then its hard to believe.

    then again. people are dumb.

    SELL THAT SHIT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that was my thought too.

    ReplyDelete