Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yesterday I went in for orientation at BJ's Wholesale, for the position of Receiving Loss Prevention Officer. Basically I will be monitoring shipping and receiving to ensure that no funny business goes down. I think it will be a good job, there is a lot of opportunity for advancement and raises. The operations manager Charles is a really cool guy, and he cursed quite a bit during my training. That's always a good sign. I know for sure he's going to be a hell of a lot more fun to work with than Brian.

BJ's has a company wide policy that the breakroom is always stocked with bread, peanut butter, and jelly. So if any employee forgets their lunch, they can still have a PBJ. Also, every employee over the age of 18 is issued a boxcutter upon employment. This place seems pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment